Well Leader Initiative
Well Leader Initiative
Become a Well Leader.
Are you passionate about wellness? Do you ignite others into engaging their motivation toward change, learning, and connection? Want to get more involved by incorporating all these things into your workplace? Apply to be one of Living Well at Texas A&M’s Well Leaders!
Well Leaders are a group of employee ambassadors that volunteer to serve, promote, and advocate for wellness and engagement within their division, department, college, or unit. Share your passion for wellness by encouraging your workplace friends and colleagues and connecting with fellow leaders across the Texas A&M System.
Did someone come to mind while reading this? Nominate that ideal candidate who encourages others to live healthier lifestyles and increases awareness of wellness and engagement programs.
Our Well Leader Program encourages unit-level support for wellness and engagement through a network of faculty and staff volunteers dedicated to helping make Texas A&M University, near and far, a healthier campus and a great place to work!
Well Leader Program Benefits
- Exclusive and limited edition Living Well swag
- Premier leadership and professional development experiences
- Toolkits to be an effective wellness and engagement advocate
- Opportunities to connect and network with Texas A&M’s main and remote campuses
Well Leader Program Responsibilities
- Serve as an ambassador at the unit level for the term of one year (July 1, 2023 – August 31, 2024)
- Stay informed about Living Well programs, events, and resources by attending all Well Leader meetings including a mandatory Well Leader retreat on Monday, July 17, 2023
- Assist with communicating Living Well programs through email, displaying printed materials (posters, flyers, etc.), or other means
- Recruit others and encourage active participation in Living Well programs and events
- Promote Living Well at department/unit staff meetings
- Provide feedback, suggestions, and recommendations for program improvements and future considerations
- Attend networking and training opportunities offered to Well Leaders through the Living Well program
- Network and share ideas with fellow Well Leaders across the University
- Lead by example
2023 – 2024 Well Leader Application
- Apply using the below form to become a Well Leader for your Division/College/Unit. Supervisor approval is required as part of the application process.
- Nominate a colleague to become a Well Leader for your Division/College/Unit by Wednesday, June 7 at 5:00pm CT.
- Submit completed and signed application to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, June 28 at 5:00pm CT.
If you are interested in being a Well Leader and are located at one of our Remote Campuses, we encourage you to submit your application to serve your local campus at any time! Fill out our application and submit by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: Well Leader Application: (Your Campus Location).
We can’t wait for you to join us on this journey!