Wellness Premium Incentive& WebMD ONE
Incentive& WebMD ONE
Please note: As of September 1, 2023, MyEvive has been updated to WebMD ONE for all medically-enrolled employees.
Engage in Your Health
The Texas A&M University System recognizes the importance of fostering employee wellness. The Wellness Premium Initiative is designed to engage employees in healthy behaviors through campus- and agency-based programs encouraging wellness.
Two-Step Wellness Premium Incentive
How to take advantage of the Two-Step Wellness Program premium incentive:
- Complete the annual wellness exam and one other activity between September 1 and June 30.
- Applies to employees AND covered spouses enrolled in the A&M Care Plan.
- A premium reduction of $30 per month will be applied for each individual (you and your spouse) who completes their annual wellness exam and one other wellness activity on your WebMD ONE Personalized Checklist by June 30.
- Retirees and graduate students enrolled in the Grad Plan will automatically receive the lower premium.
- You can verify your completion status for the wellness premium incentive by logging into or registering for your WebMD ONE account. (See more details below.)
- New employees have a grace period of the current plan year, plus the next plan year.
If you choose not to participate in the wellness premium incentive program, you will not receive the $30 premium reduction.
Learn more on the Two-Step Wellness Program page.
You can get your wellness exam completed at locations convenient to you both on and off-campus:
- On-campus Catapult Health Exam for Bryan/College Station
- Your Primary Care Doctor
- Inform your doctor’s office staff that this is a wellness exam/annual physical for the A&M Care Health Plan to ensure that your visit is coded correctly for insurance purposes. You should not be charged a copay. See details here.
- Brazos Valley Urgent Care
- No appointment is needed. See details here.
Check out these wellness exam resources before your visit.
What is WebMD ONE?
WebMD ONE is a personalized benefit resource that alerts you about health and savings opportunities so you don’t have to search for them yourself.
Spouses will register just like they did with MyEvive to access their Personalized Checklist. Please note, a one-page quick guide is also available on the User Guide and FAQ tile within the WebMD portal under the TAMUS Resources tab.
Questions and WebMD ONE Help
View more details via the Texas A&M System’s website. Contact Benefits Services at email@example.com for assistance or questions.